We are looking for a qualified Senior Sales Executive who will be responsible for guiding sales representatives and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities. Also, analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. The candidate should also be able to resolve customer complaints promptly.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, the candidate should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly recruited and current Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Effective reporting and forecasting on the sales to meet KPI
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Advising the management on effective marketing techniques
- Any other task assigned by the management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales management and supervision experience in FMCG or Paint companies.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
All candidates who are interested should apply through email email@example.com before 12th December 2023