On behalf of our client, who is in the Automotive industry we are seeking to fill the positions of Sales Executives.
The Job Role:
Sales executives help to build the business by recognizing new business prospects and selling products. Successful candidates should maintain relationships with current clients and develop and maintain new client relationships.
Additionally, the Sales Executives are required to stay ahead of the competitors and regularly work on improving skills through seminars, attending classes, or workshops.
1. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
2. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
3. Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
4. Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
5. Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
6. Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
7. Ensure submission of daily report (to your HOD)
8. Defining targets for dealers & sub dealers and monitoring their weekly performance
9. Responsible for team’s target allocation and achievements.
1. Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
2. Computer literate with good report writing and presentation skills
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English at all levels
4. Motor Vehicle riding with valid Driving License.
5. At least 2 years of work experience on automotive business
6. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
7. Ability to work under strict deadlines
8. Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
9. Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
Please send your resume, copies of certificates, cover letter, and references to email@example.com before January 19,2024.