We are looking for A sales executive helps to build the business by recognizing new business prospects and selling products. Successful candidates should maintain relationships with the current clients and develop and maintain new client relationships.
The Sales Executive is required to stay ahead of the competitors and regularly work on improving skills through seminars, attending classes, or workshops.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product/ service
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
- Presenting product/ service demonstrations to the client
- Establishing new business links
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions, and industry meet-ups for business development
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization both
- Working towards achieving the sales target
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities, and alien needs
- Seek new opportunities through networking, cold calling, and social media channels
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results
- Take feedback from customers and share it with support teams
- Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public management, or any other related fields is preferred.
- 2+ Years of prior sales experience in FMCG or Paint companies
- Knowledge of MS Office mainly for reporting and documentation
- Knowledge of CRM or sales management software is an added advantage
- Deep understanding of negotiating techniques and marketing tactics
- Faster learning ability and passion for sales
- Self-motivated professional with a result-oriented approach
- Good Presentation Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Owning a means of transport such as motorcycle or car will be an added advantage where the company will provide fuel and maintenance
All candidates who are interested in this position should apply through email email@example.com, before 12th December 2023.