We are looking to hire a human resources head who will lead our human resources team and ensure that all human resources-related activities are carried out smoothly and effectively. As an HR Head, you will work closely with the senior management to develop policies and strategies related to human resources. You will also need to ensure the successful implementation of the policies and strategies throughout the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that all HR needs of the company are aligned with the company’s objectives.
You must have deep knowledge of HR-related market trends and laws. You should advise the board and senior management on all related subjects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
1. Strategic planning
· Strategic workforce planning – Sufficient manning levels, right mix of competencies, cost structure, and flexibility to meet future needs
· Succession planning – Select and develop key talents to ensure critical roles are helmed by the best talents
· Optimizing organizational design to increase productivity and improve the performance of the business
2. Coaching & consulting leadership on HR matters
· Enable business leaders to handle people matters in the organization
· Being up-to-date on employment laws and regulations, to ensure compliance
· Guide the creation and implementation of HR processes and policies
3. Building a competitive organization
· Acquire and retain the best talent, keeping the organization ahead of the market
· Drive performance management guidance and high-performance culture
· Partner with line managers to deal with organizational, people, and change-related issues
· Develop and update market salary and benefits benchmarks to attract talents
4. Company culture and employee experience champion
· Partner with management and personnel to resolve conflicts and facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover
1. Data literacy: Able to take data, analyze, interpret, and communicate with stakeholders
2. Business Acumen: Good understanding of finance principles, risk /reward, cost/benefit, pros and cons
3. Digital proficiency: Able to leverage technology to increase efficiency, and drive business results
4. People advocacy: Able to empathize, advocate for employees, and push back when needed
5. Other skills:
· Communication and presentation skills
· Stakeholder management, Change management
6. In addition to the above, candidates preferably from a law background can assist in coordinating with external lawyers on labor-related court cases and also assist GM in coordination with Government agencies.